| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sittwe in November is hot at 25.65 °C (78.17 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 105mm (4.1in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Sittwe November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sittwe, Myanmar
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sittwe:
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 371.1 kms (230.6 miles) NNE
- Monywa, Myanmar - 319.8 kms (198.7 miles) NE
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 392.1 kms (243.6 miles) ENE
- Mindat, Myanmar - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) NE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 317 kms (197 miles) ENE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 440.1 kms (273.5 miles) E
- Kayukpyu, Myanmar - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SE
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 541 kms (336.2 miles) E
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 399.1 kms (248 miles) ESE
- Pyi, Myanmar - 286 kms (177.7 miles) ESE
- Thandwe, Myanmar - 240.9 kms (149.7 miles) SE
- Pathein, Myanmar - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) SSE
- Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar - 509.9 kms (316.9 miles) SE