| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sittwe in March is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in March is arid. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Sittwe March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Sittwe, Myanmar
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Sittwe:
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 371.1 kms (230.6 miles) NNE
- Monywa, Myanmar - 319.8 kms (198.7 miles) NE
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 392.1 kms (243.6 miles) ENE
- Mindat, Myanmar - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) NE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 317 kms (197 miles) ENE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 440.1 kms (273.5 miles) E
- Kayukpyu, Myanmar - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SE
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 541 kms (336.2 miles) E
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 399.1 kms (248 miles) ESE
- Pyi, Myanmar - 286 kms (177.7 miles) ESE
- Thandwe, Myanmar - 240.9 kms (149.7 miles) SE
- Pathein, Myanmar - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) SSE
- Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar - 509.9 kms (316.9 miles) SE