| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sittwe in April is very hot at 28.85 °C (83.93 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.1 °C (93.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Sittwe April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sittwe, Myanmar
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sittwe:
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 371.1 kms (230.6 miles) NNE
- Monywa, Myanmar - 319.8 kms (198.7 miles) NE
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 392.1 kms (243.6 miles) ENE
- Mindat, Myanmar - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) NE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 317 kms (197 miles) ENE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 440.1 kms (273.5 miles) E
- Kayukpyu, Myanmar - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SE
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 541 kms (336.2 miles) E
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 399.1 kms (248 miles) ESE
- Pyi, Myanmar - 286 kms (177.7 miles) ESE
- Thandwe, Myanmar - 240.9 kms (149.7 miles) SE
- Pathein, Myanmar - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) SSE
- Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar - 509.9 kms (316.9 miles) SE